The Australian Army Reserve are seeking paramedic candidates to fill positions. Training is in Wagga Wagga, NSW. If you’ve got your Diploma of Paramedical Science, are an Australian citizen, and above 17 – you fully qualify for this paramedic position.
Why join the Army Reserve?
If you’re looking for a new challenge, the Army Reserve could be for you. You’ll enjoy the satisfaction of giving something back to Australia, while benefitting from:
• Tax-free daily pay
• Free healthcare and accommodation when serving
• Flexible commitment
• Rewarding work that builds on your day job
• Comprehensive training
• Supportive team environment
• Friendships that last a lifetime
All that plus exciting opportunities supporting Army domestic activities, including exercises and operations, with potential deployments overseas in support of Australian and coalition personnel.
Your part-time role
In the Army Reserve you’ll be trained to expand your paramedic capabilities far beyond your civilian work. Your skills and resourcefulness will be tested as you provide:
• Pre-hospital emergency care
• Evacuation coordination, and
• Primary health care when necessary.
This could happen anywhere from an Army exercise interstate to operations overseas, so you’ll acquire plenty of knowledge to take back to your day job.
Can you think of a more worthwhile way spend a number of weekends away or breaks from work?
If you believe you have the commitment and qualities to become a Paramedic in the Army Reserve, apply now.
• Initial 35-day military training course
• 3 day Combat Paramedic training at your local Army unit
• Serve between 20 and 100 days each year (at least 50 days preferred)
• Fit service around your existing work and family commitments
The Army provides special resources to help you approach your employer about your ambition to serve as a Reservist.
• Training in Wagga Wagga. NSW
• Then postings to Army Reserve units based in Townsville, Brisbane, Sydney, Newcastle, Canberra, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth and Hobart.
• Fully-paid training
• Once trained, starting package $178.24 per day tax free (salaries correct as of 01/08/2019)
• Pay increases with rank and experience
• At least 17 years of age
• Australian Citizen
• Minimum of a Diploma of Paramedical Science (Ambulance) or equivalent qualification
[button open_new_tab=”true” color=”accent-color” hover_text_color_override=”#fff” size=”jumbo” rel=”canonical” rel=”nofollow” url=”https://www.seek.com.au/job/40302794?searchrequesttoken=d3db6256-1a11-453e-8c33-0901228005b0&type=standout” text=”APPLY & SEE MORE DETAILS ON THIS REGISTERED PARAMEDIC JOB” color_override=””]