This advertisement has expired but is a career example
Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburb Health Care Positions
Race Day Medical are seeking to expand their team of allied health care professionals in Metropolitan Melbourne Western Suburbs, Ballarat and Bendigo. If you have your HLT31120 – Certificate III in Non-emergency Patient Transport be sure to send over a resume ASAP!
About this paramedical position:
Race Day Medical is seeking applications from Ambulance Attendants, Medics and Registered Nurses for casual positions in Melbourne’s West, Bendigo and Ballarat. No two days are the same in our business, we deliver medical services across the state so be prepared to travel and undertake diverse tasks in your role.
Key responsibilities for Ambulance Jobs Melbourne Metropolitan include:
- Venue risk awareness and assessment
- Patient assessment and management
- High quality patient care and treatment at events
- Represent the business in a positive, engaging and co-operative manner to meet our clients needs
- Perform your role independently in accordance with Race Day Medical Policies and Procedures and Victorian Non-Emergency Patient Transport Regulations
- Work in a team environment to deliver best practice outcomes
Qualifications and experience for this health care job:
- Ambulance Transport Attendant, Registered Paramedic or Division 1 Registered Nurse
- Patient Transport Officer (PTO) – Minimum qualification HLT31120 – Certificate III in Non-emergency Patient Transport
- Hold a current full Victorian Driver’s License
- Experience working in the non-emergency patient transport and events sector is desirable
- National Police Check completed within the last 6 months
- Current Working With Childrens Check for employment
- Provide a satisfactory driving history report
- Immunisation history in accordance with Ambulance Victoria requirements
Want to build an amazing career into pre-hospital emergency health care?
Let’s make it happen together!
Reach out to us on (1300 377 741) or tell us a little about yourself by completing a career pathway plan!
To see more student reviews & interviews visit our Student Speak Portal.
Choose from these qualifications:
HLT31120 – Certificate III in Non-emergency Patient Transport
HLT41120 – Certificate IV in Health Care
HLT51020 – Diploma of Emergency Healthcare
Study online, (we have an app too) and go to clinical workshops to get that hands-on experience.