Flying Doctors are looking for casual Ambulance Attendants, Paramedics or Registered Nurses to work across the Gippsland region, primarily based in Bairnsdale with the flexibility to also work around Sale. If you’ve got your HLT51015 – Diploma of Paramedical Science and other requirements be sure to get over a resume ASAP!
The position of Ambulance Attendant, Paramedic or RN within the NEPT industry exists to provide high quality patient care and treatment during the transport of patients with a wide variety of medical conditions. A key focus of the role is on maintaining positive working relationships with patients and stakeholders.
Key responsibilities for Ambulance Paramedic Jobs Gippsland Victoria:
- Perform patient assessment and intervention.
- Assess the effectiveness of any intervention in accordance with all Flying Doctor MPC guidelines, NEPT regulations and within prescribed scope of practice.
- Perform independently and problem solve within established policies and procedures
- Work collaboratively with other team members.
- Maintain an understanding of RFDS MPC Policies and procedures and Non-Emergency Patient Transport Regulations to support best practice.
Qualifications and experience:
- Qualified as an Ambulance Transport Attendant, Ambulance Officer, Registered Paramedic or Division 1 Registered Nurse. Please note: recent graduates from HLT51015 – Diploma of Paramedical Science or Bachelor Paramedicine level education must have completed 400 supervised, clinical on-road placements hours with an NEPT provider or state Ambulance service to qualify for a role as an Ambulance Attendant and be able to provide log book evidence of hours in accordance with NEPT guidelines. Please follow this link for additional information: https://www.flyingdoctor.org.au/download-document/vic/ata-additional-requirements-vic/
- Hold a current full Victorian Driver’s License (mandatory) and have the ability to drive in both city and country traffic conditions.
- Experience working in the non-emergency patient transport sector in an equal role desirable but not essential.
- Hold (or be willing to obtain) a satisfactory National Police Check completed within the last 6 months.
- Hold (or be willing to obtain) a Working With Childrens Check for employment.
- Full working rights within Australia with no restrictions.
- Full immunisation history in accordance with AV guidelines.
About the company:
Proudly serving Australians since 1928, the Royal Flying Doctor Service provides emergency aeromedical and health care services for people in rural and remote regions across Australia.
Mobile Patient Care (MPC) is a service division of RFDS Victoria, providing non-emergency patient transport services in both rural and metropolitan locations across VIC, NSW and TAS.
[button open_new_tab=”true” color=”accent-color” hover_text_color_override=”#fff” size=”jumbo” rel=”canonical” rel=”nofollow” url=”https://www.seek.com.au/job/40719762?type=standout#searchRequestToken=c905ddfa-33b0-4380-a2b5-b8888f9772fb” text=”APPLY & SEE MORE DETAILS ON THIS REGISTERED PARAMEDIC JOB” color_override=””]