Ambulance Victoria: Ambulance Transport Attendant (ATA) Jobs
Providing care and ensuring safe delivery of patient transport is a great way to be of service to others.
Ambulance Victoria is now inviting applications for a casual Ambulance Transport Attendant, minimum requirement is the HLT51015 – Diploma of Paramedical Science) based in Bendigo, Loddon Mallee, Victoria.
The Ambulance Transport Attendants (ATAs) will:
- provide an effective and efficient service in the transport of Non-Emergency pre and post hospital patients between home and medical facilities
- assist in achieving service goals and targets relating to Non-Emergency transport
- drive and operate all vehicle types
- work a roster of 6am and 8pm Monday to Sunday (including public holidays)
More about Ambulance Transport Attendant Jobs Bendigo Ambulance Victoria
What’s in it for the Ambulance Transport Attendants?
- enjoy a professional working environment that recognises the importance of work/life balance
- salary packaging options
- generous personal leave entitlements
- accrued days off for full time roles
- other benefits including free on-site parking
Ambulance Victoria believes their people are their greatest resource and the sustainability of their workforce depends on how well they utilise their people’s skills and abilities. If you’re ready to play an integral role and deliver results that help make a real difference, be a part of Ambulance Victoria.
Work Type: Casual/Vacation
Healthcare & Medical – Ambulance/Paramedics
Selection Criteria and Experience Required:
- Applicants must hold a Diploma of Paramedical Science (Ambulance) or equivalent and not less than 400 hours of supervised clinical practice.
- A current Victorian driver licence is also essential.
- Upon commencement with Ambulance Victoria, all successful applicants must be available to attend a three week induction program in South Melbourne, from late January 2018 onwards. The induction will be based around office hours, Monday to Friday for the duration of the program.
- The successful applicant will be required to pass a medical and physical fitness assessment as determined by Ambulance Victoria.
Ready to apply for Ambulance Transport Attendant Jobs Bendigo Ambulance Victoria?
[button open_new_tab=”true” color=”accent-color” hover_text_color_override=”#fff” size=”large” url=”https://www.seek.com.au/job/34963596?type=standard&userqueryid=ab6314d9e59c23e317e78e7d90d7c8e2-7550562″ text=”Apply for this job: Ambulance Transport Attendant Jobs Bendigo Ambulance Victoria ” color_override=”#2ac4ea”]