This advertisement has expired but is a career example
Emergency Response Officer (ERO) – Perth
Currently are seeking an Emergency Response Officer (ERO), who has experience, and is a self-motivated professional to assist in meeting their client’s requirements. As an ERO you will be responsible for controlling and patrolling access points and be a representative to provide emergency medical assistance as required.
About the Company
Wilson Security is the leading Australian provider of integrated security services in Australia and delivers solutions to a range of customers in diverse industry sectors. They employ over 7,000 staff to perform services such as static guarding, maritime security, concierge, mobile and foot patrols and control room operations.
This is a great opportunity to become part of a professional security team providing exceptional security services for one of Wilson Security’s prestigious clients.
What they are looking for:
To be considered for this opportunity with Wilson Security, you must be able to demonstrate that you have the skills, experience & licenses:
- Current and valid WA Security license (Compulsory requirement)
- Current and valid Driver’s license (Compulsory requirement)
- Certificate IV in Health Care (Ambulance) or equivalent (Compulsory requirement)
- Alcohol and other drugs (AOD) (Compulsory requirement)
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DON’T HOLD THE ABOVE QUALIFICATIONS
- Cert III in Mine Rescue (desirable)
- Demonstrated experience in an Emergency response environment
- Basic computer literacy including an understanding in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Conduct Fire Team Operations (highly regarded)
- Breathing Apparatus (highly regarded)
- HazMat (highly regarded)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team and assist in developing staff
The primary functions of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining medical equipment and acting as a medical point of contact
- Communicating expectations to staff and responding to queries in a timely manner
- Ensuring contractual obligations are met
- Monitoring entrance and departure of employees, contractors, customers, visitors etc
- Monitoring emergency alarms and detection devices
- Providing immediate emergency response to incidents that may occur
- Other Emergency Response Officer related duties
If you are interested in becoming a part of the Wilson Security team and meet the above criteria, please apply by submitting your resume and a cover letter addressing the key recruitment criteria.