MSS are seeking to hire Emergency Services Officers (ESOs) in casual, local/DIDO or FIFO roles, who would like to work for MSS Strategic Medical and Rescue in our current contract within the Mt Isa Queensland Mining Sector.
If you hold your Certificate IV in Health Care (HLT41120) and other listed requirements be sure to send over a resume!
- Dedicated multidisciplinary ESO Team position
- First response to emergency incidents
- Participate and support ERT training on site
- Support site HSE activities (as required)
Mandatory requirements for ESO Paramedic Jobs Mt Isa QLD:
- RII30709 Certificate III Mine Emergency Response and Rescue or Certificate II/III Public Safety Firefighting and Emergency Operations
- Australian Diver Licence (Manual, Heavy Rigid)
- Current National Police Clearance Certification
- Certificate IV in Health Care
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment
- Up to date immunisations for Tetanus and Hepatitis A&B
- Drug & Alcohol Testing Certification (National Accredited Training)
Desirable qualifications for this health care role:
- Operate in self-contained regenerative oxygen breathing apparatus
- Control underground fires
- Conduct underground search
- Extricate casualties from underground incident
Professional skills for ESO Paramedic Jobs Mt Isa QLD:
- Excellent customer service & interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment & autonomously
- Excellent personal presentation
- Ability to work undertake Local/DIDO or FIFO rotational roster (12 hour day and night shifts)
- Ability to work to client Fatigue Management Policies
- Sound computer skills – MS word, excel etc.
- Active previous professional experience working in the emergency services industry – (Fire Services, Defence Force or Mines Rescue)
- Safety background, experience or exposure highly regarded
In turn, MSS Strategic Medical and Rescue will provide you with an attractive wage, Local/DIDO or FIFO role with accommodation/meals whilst on rotation, training and a focused program of continuing professional development to support a rewarding career opportunity.