- Fantastic opportunity to work with a well established team of professionals
- Permanent Full-time role offering an attractive salary package
- Great location, with career progression
They currently have an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Associate Nurse Unit Manager (ANUM), to join a growing private hospital in South Eastern & Northern Suburbs of Melbourne. The primary role of the ANUM is to lead and mentor a team of nursing staff and other health professionals.
As an experienced ANUM you will have demonstrated skills in managing the day to day operations, staffing and patient care. If you feel this fits your current needs and qualifications.
- Current AHPRA registration as RN
- Current national police check
- Demonstrated ability to uphold and promote the ethos of the organization
- Innovative problem solving, clinical and decision making skills
- Extensive experience working in Cardiac Unit
- Previous leadership skills
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Able to work flexible hours to meet the operational needs of the hospital
- Provide 2 clinical referees
- Work as part of a dynamic and supportive team
- Hospital is within close proximity to public transport,
- Work with a unique private hospital who is recognized as a provider of high level patient care
- Gain valuable experience in specialized nursing and advance your professional career
- South Eastern & Northern Suburbs
How to become a Paramedic.
Candidates must meet the essential experience and qualifications to be considered for this position. If you satisfy all the applicant requirements and think you can make a difference, please apply below.
[button open_new_tab=”true” color=”accent-color” hover_text_color_override=”#fff” size=”large” url=”https://au.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=78884e486cfc3750&q=Patient+Transport&tk=1cmnmkmgi80ora6p&from=web&vjs=3″ text=”Apply now for Associate Nurse Unit Manager Cardiac Unit Variety” color_override=”#2ac4ea”]