Paramedics / Nurses / Emergency Medical Technicians and Patient Transport Officers
Sydney Metropolitan Region and Wagga Wagga and Riverina Area
Exciting opportunities for Paramedics / Nurses / Emergency Medical Technicians and Patient Transport Officers to work across an exciting range of disciplines including High Acuity Patient Transport, Event Medical Services, Austere and Remote locations and Work Injury Response.
Paramedical Services is one of Australia’s premier private provider of patient transport, event medical management, first aid training and work injury response. Paramedical Services has a diverse client base offering a clinically and logistically challenging work environment. They are committed to providing world-class, quality patient care and exceptional service to their clients.
As a result of growing work demands and an increasing client requests, Paramedical Services is seeking suitably qualified personnel to work across a range of service delivery platforms. Are you interested in working for a dynamic organisation or looking for exciting pre-hospital and out of hospital opportunities and experiences, please contact Paramedical Services immediately.
Essential Skills and Attributes for *Healthcare Paramedic Jobs Sydney:
- Team player and self-directed individual
- Strong customer/stakeholder service orientation
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team member across varied shifts with a diverse workload
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment
- Ability to work varied shifts including day / afternoon / night / weekend and public holiday shifts
- Effective communication skills when dealing with stakeholders, patients, allied healthcare professionals and internal personnel
- Able to work reasonable additional hours if required
- A willingness to learn, and ability to follow direction and achieve key milestonesEssential qualifications, memberships and licences (Selection criteria):
- Minimum Diploma of Paramedical Science (HLT51015) or equivalent and or
- Bachelor of Paramedicine or equivalent
- Registered or eligible for registration with AHPRANurses:
- Minimum Diploma of Nursing or equivalent and or
- Bachelor of Nursing or equivalent
- Registered with AHPRA
Patient Transport Officers:
Emergency Medical Technicians:
- Minimum Certificate IV Health Care (HLT41115) or equivalent.
- Completion of HLTAMB014 ‘Transport Non-Emergency Patients under Operational Conditions’ unit (or equivalent) from the National Health Training Package.
- Possess a full and current Driver’s Licence and safe driving record. Visit the RMS website for more info on applying for a 5 year report https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/transaction/request-driving-record
- Able to provide evidence of current and updated vaccinations, including but not limited to Hep B, Influenza, MMR, Whooping Cough (Pertussis) and Chickenpox (Varicella).
- Willingness to undertake or have completed a current National Police Check (< 6 months)
- Current Working with Children Paid Employment Check
- Pre-Employment Medical Check and
- Willingness to undertake Drug and Alcohol testing