Intensive Care Paramedic Australian Global Healthcare
Aspen Medical is an Australian owned global healthcare solutions provider. They are the global leader in expeditionary healthcare services and deliver full spectrum healthcare tailored to discerning clients with needs in any setting especially those remote, challenging and under resourced.
As an Intensive Care Paramedic, you will deliver quality primary and emergency care expert care to clients and consumers to staff on site. In addition, you are responsible for ensuring health services are provided in a manner sensitive to, and appropriate for, people of Indigenous and other cultural backgrounds.
To be considered for these roles you will have:
- Qualified and certified as an Ambulance Paramedic in a recognized ambulance service;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as an Ambulance Paramedic, with at least 2 years at an equivalent Intensive Care level;
- Current unrestricted manual drivers license;
- Current Certificate to Practice or Authority to Practice;
- Evidence of current Basic Life Support (BLS) or Advanced Life Support Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), with evidence of a practical component;
- Proof of competence in the following skills:
- Advanced airway management (including endotracheal intubation, bougie, capnography and tracheal suction);
- Advanced procedures including decompression of a tension Pneumothorax, gastric intubation and cardiac reperfusion;
- Emergency drug and fluid therapy;
- Management of Envenomation.
- Ability to obtain initial credentialing and maintain credentialing status as an Intensive Care Paramedic with Aspen.
For more information or to express an interest in the role please send your CV
[button open_new_tab=”true” color=”accent-color” hover_text_color_override=”#fff” size=”large” url=”https://www.seek.com.au/job/33764767?tracking=ILC-S%2AAU%2A-JOR-Referrer-4324&utm_campaign=dynamic&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google” text=”Apply for this job on SEEK” color_override=”#2892ef”]