Wilson Health are looking to take in passionate Ambulance Attendants for work across Melbourne. The Diploma of Paramedical Science (Ambulance) is essential to all applications. Successful individuals will have responsibility in performing as a team member of a patient transport crew providing high level clinical care for patients in metro and regional Victoria.
If this is you, be sure to send them over a resume using the link at the bottom of the page!
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The successful individuals will provide medical care and transport to all racing participants throughout the racing industry in accordance with the Wilson Medic One Quality System and Clinical Practice Guidelines, driving the vehicle in both emergency and non-emergency conditions to ensure safe and best outcomes for patients. Working on a projected roster, personnel will operate on a variety of shift types including but not restricted day shifts, night shifts, weekdays, weekends and public holidays. Key accountabilities of this role also include:
- Manage patient movement, transport and best clinical outcomes in accordance with qualifications, scope and authority to practice under the Wilson Medic One Clinical Governance and Medical oversight framework
- Experience working as an Ambulance Attendant for a patient transport provider preferred but not essential
- Work as a team member in the supervision and management of Wilson Medic One resources while on shift
- Perform vehicle and equipment checks in accordance with Wilson Medic One operating procedures
- Prepare Patient Care Records (PCR) and documentation to the standards required
- Provide incident reports as and when required
- Comply with Wilson Medic One Policies and Procedure and customer contractual KPI’s.
- Comply with State Road Laws and in accordance with the standard prescribes for emergency and non-emergency patient transport
WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR:
To be successful in *Melbourne Ambulance Attendant Jobs* you will have:
- Ambulance Transport Attendants (ATA’s) – Diploma of Paramedical Science (Ambulance) or equivalent is essential
- Preferably experience with Patient Transport and service delivery
- Ability to operate as a medical team member
- Ability to deal with allied health professionals at both a clinical and administrative level
- Well organised and skilled in communicating with people
- Self-motivated and able to drive excellence in a team environment
- Flexibility to work weekends, public holidays, early mornings
- Working with Children and Police Check are required
- Full Driver’s License is necessary
[button open_new_tab=”true” color=”accent-color” hover_text_color_override=”#fff” size=”jumbo” rel=”canonical” rel=”nofollow” url=”https://www.seek.com.au/job/40131722?searchrequesttoken=f9e825e9-5047-44c6-9aa0-dc123302bc8e&type=standout” text=”APPLY & SEE MORE DETAILS ON THIS REGISTERED PARAMEDIC JOB” color_override=””]