Paramedic Jobs North Queensland
Falck are looking for casual FIFO Paramedics to join their emergency response team to provide specialised medical services to a production bauxite mine site near Weipa, North Queensland. This fly-in fly-out position will enable a great work/life balance.
Your main duties and responsibilities for Paramedic Jobs North Queensland:
- Caring and empathetic approach to supporting the injured or ill
- Management of triage and emergency first aid situations
- Drug & Alcohol testing
- Hydration testing
- Participate in Incident and Accident Investigation
- Active participation in pre-start meetings
- Office administration and Report writing
Essential selection criteria and experience for this paramedic role:
- Paramedic Registration with AHPRA
- Current open drivers licence
- Emergency Response specific training
- Drug and alcohol testing qualification
- Minimum three years recent experience working in a remote Paramedic role
Desirable selection criteria for Paramedic Jobs North Queensland:
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Skills
- 4×4 Course (RIIVEH305E or PMASUP236B or SISODRV302A)
About the company:
Falck is a Nordic based group with its head office in Denmark providing rescue, healthcare and safety services. The Group has enjoyed rapid international growth in recent years and now has activities in more than 45 countries on six continents, employing in excess of 34,000 people.
Want to build an amazing career into pre-hospital emergency health care?
Let’s make it happen together!
Reach out to us on (1300 377 741) or tell us a little about yourself by completing a career pathway plan!
To see our student reviews & interviews visit our Student Speak Portal.
Choose from these qualifications:
HLT31120 – Certificate III in Non-emergency Patient Transport
HLT41120 – Certificate IV in Health Care
HLT51020 – Diploma of Emergency Health Care
Study online, (we have an app too) and go to clinical workshops to get that hands-on experience.