Paramedic/ESO Jobs – Far North QLD.
This is a sample of a job by Falck who were looking for experienced Paramedic/ESO’s (dual qualified) in QLD to join their Medical team in Far North Queensland.
Falck were awarded a long term contract to provide specialised medical services to a construction bauxite mine site in Far North QLD.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Caring and empathetic approach to supporting the injured or ill
- Management of triage and emergency first aid situations
- Respond to fire or rescue situations through demonstrated experience
- Drug & Alcohol testing
- Hydration testing
- Participate in Incident and Accident Investigations
- Active participation in pre-start meetings
- Office administration and Report writing.
Essential selection criteria and experience required:
- Diploma of Paramedical Science or higher
- Certificate 3 in Mines Rescue
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE preferable)
- 4×4 Course (RIIVEH305E or PMASUP236B or SISODRV302A)
- Current open drivers licence
- Construction white card
- Drug and alcohol testing qualification
- Minimum three years recent experience working in a Fire Fighting/ESO role
- Minimum three years recent experience working in a remote paramedical role
Desirable Selection Criteria:
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Skills
- Fire Fighting qualifications