Are you a Paramedic/Medic with previous ADF experience? International SOS is currently seeking qualified and experienced paramedics to assist us working on army training exercises. Supporting small and large projects, you will be required to provide emergency and primary health care to staff in the field.
Paramedics acute care paramedical ADF Brisbane
- 12th February until 23rd February – 3 paramedics
- 23rd February until 26th March – 1 paramedic
- Initiate emergency response, resuscitation and stabilization of critically ill or injured patients, employing ALS emergency medical protocols; Provide first aid and primary healthcare to ADF members
- Diagnosis and treatment of non-emergency medical conditions as per International SOS treatment protocols
- Provision of primary care services to the workforce within, where this does not adversely affect the Paramedic’s ability to provide medical emergency coverage
- Management and administration including initial audit of equipment and medicines.
Skills and experience required
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as an acute care paramedic
- Excellent clinical skills – ability to assess, diagnose and treat to aid early intervention
- Excellent emergency and advanced life support skills
- Experience in training and development.
- Nationally Accredited ALS certification within the past 12 months
- Must have work rights in Australia and live in Australia or New Zealand
Please ensure you provide scanned copies of all relevant qualifications in your application. Candidates will ideally have a military background, however equivalent qualifications will be considered.
How to apply for the role of Paramedic with the ADF
To apply email a cover letter, resume and scanned qualifications to [email protected] To view their full range of services visit www.internationalsos.com
[button open_new_tab=”true” color=”accent-color” hover_text_color_override=”#fff” size=”large” url=”https://www.seek.com.au/job/35202097″ text=”Apply now for Paramedics acute care paramedical ADF Brisbane” color_override=”#2ac4ea”]