This advertisement has expired but is a career example
The Wilson Group – Ambulance Paramedic Job
Location: Western Australia
Work Type: Casual
Classification: Pre-hospital Emergency Health Care
About This Role
The Wilson Group is looking for casual ambulance personnel for their Perth operations.
The chosen candidate will become a member of a highly regarded medical team that will provide emergency care to those in need.
Applicants Must Hold
- HLT41120 – Certificate IV in Healthcare or higher
- Current C Class Drivers Licence
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Working with Children Check
- WA Police Clearance (issued within the last 3 months)
- Satisfactory level of fitness
- Team orientated nature and excellent communication skills
- Satisfactory level of computer literacy
- Operational experience in medical and trauma situations
- Demonstrated ability to plan emergency responses
- Well organised and skilled in communicating with people
- Self-motivated and able to drive excellence in team environment
Applicants with the following are HIGHLY DESIRABLE
- Certificate IV Training and Assessing (TAE)
*Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
About The Wilson Group
The Wilson Group is an industry leader in the provision of diversified services that provide strategic and alternative service solutions including ambulance and patient transfer services, medical placements, emergency response and event medical solutions.
Find out more information about the Wilson Group on their website