This advertisement has expired but is a career example
Safety Paramedic Health Environment Perth
Reporting to the Safety, Health, Environment & Quality (SHEQ) Manager, you will be accountable for the Medical & Health & Safety management systems.
Skills & Experience:
- 3 + years in an operational safety role and on-site experience in the mining sector.
- Previous experience working in an Occupational Health setting, with emergency medical skills.
- Strong administration skills to provide administrative maintenance of management systems, data and intellectual materials.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Experience in investigating and reporting safety incidents.
- Clear and definitive communication skills – both written and verbal.
The role will:
- Provide emergency treatment on-site when/if required.
- Interfaces effectively with contractor/workforce compliance management system is administered effectively.
- Collate, input and analyse health & safety data.
- Maintain a database of all Project related health & safety data and input data to corporate reporting systems.
- Prepare and distribute health & safety reports within specific deadlines.
- Track Injury Cases and maintain case chronologic event logs.
- Preparation & minute-taking of meetings.
- Produce publications (newsletters, notice boards etc.) & Project health & safety Reports (Daily, Weekly, Monthly Quarterly, Yearly).
The successful applicant will be required to provide contactable references and undergo a pre-employment medical and Drug & Alcohol test.
This is a casual position providing a great opportunity to work with a successful and growing organisation who offer challenging work and career progression.