Social Media Content Creator
Gold Coast | Casual/Vacation
Australian Paramedical College (APC) is Australia’s leading provider of vocational education in pre-hospital care. We are proud to deliver in-demand industry skills to grow and support Australia’s healthcare network.
We go above and beyond to ensure the quality of our graduating students, who become leaders in their industry, working as private sector medics, patient transport officers or continuing further University study to become state paramedics.
We have nationwide reach across both students and industry employer partners, and our expansive and high-quality training facilities, student support and training teams are unmatched in the sector.
We strive to innovate and use evidence-based data to ensure we deliver industry-leading training and outstanding support to our students.
About The Role
Reporting to the Marketing Manager and working very closely with our broader marketing team, the Social Media Content Creator will be pivotal in defining and implementing the social media strategy across APC’s social media platforms.
Key responsibilities include:
- Generate engaging written and visual content for all platforms recognising the APC tone of voice and ensuring consistency across all channels
- Manage campaign setup, delivery, optimisation, reporting and insights, including identifying trends and learnings and making recommendations for future opportunities
- Collaboration with internal teams to ensure that social media drives critical business priorities
- Engaging and responding to social media interactions in an unbiased and positive way as APC’s representative
- Research, provide recommendations and lead social media technology products to enhance the current offering
- Reporting and measuring engagement across social media to assess the effectiveness and impact of our social media strategy
- Lead and implement the student and industry expert interview strategy to further enhance brand awareness and digital engagement
To be successful in this position, you must be energetic and passionate about creating top-quality social media content to ensure optimal audience engagement and the best possible digital experience.
You will be able to demonstrate the following key attributes and experience:
- 3+ years experience in marketing, advertising, or public relations with extensive knowledge of social and digital marketing practices using various platforms and scheduling tools
- Possess excellent communication skills, with a friendly and positive demeanour
- Creative and opportunistic, with the ability to “think outside the box.”
- Ability to multitask with a high level of attention to detail
- Self-motivated and takes the initiative yet works well under guidance and direction
- Maintains positive and productive working relationships with team members, students and other parties
- Highly organised and efficient with a passion for content, media, strategy and, most importantly, data-driven campaigns.
- Competent computer knowledge across a range of programs and systems, including both PC and Mac
- Graphic Design experience would be highly regarded
What We Offer
- A fantastic coastal location working in a state-of-the-art facility
- A diverse and friendly working environment with an exceptional company culture
- A focus on quality work and commitment to continuous improvement
- A reward and recognition program
- Ongoing training and support
- Quarterly staff celebrations and awards, annual events, Christmas Parties and more!
Apply today if you believe you meet the criteria and are ready to join our fantastic team!
Australian Paramedical College is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage all applications. We are committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive work environment.
Australian Paramedical College (Industry Pathways Pty Ltd, RTO 32513)