Sydney Patient Transport Officer Jobs
St Vincent’s Hospital are hiring patient transport officers for work in Sydney. If you have your HLT31120 – Certificate III in Non-emergency Patient Transport and the other listed requirements be sure to send over a resume ASAP!
Details about Sydney Patient Transport Officer Jobs:
St Vincent’s Health Network Sydney is made up of three public hospitals, St Vincent’s Hospital Sydney, Sacred Heart Health Service and St Joseph’s Hospital at Auburn. We are part of St Vincent’s Health Australia, the largest diversified health care organisation within Australia’s not for profit Catholic health care sector. As a Catholic health and aged care service provider, our mission is to bring God’s love to those in need through the healing ministry of Jesus, with a commitment to those who are poor and vulnerable.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity, ethical practices, and the principles of cultural diversity and promote a smoke free work environment. Appropriate criminal record and child protection checks are conducted for all successful candidates. Employment with St Vincent’s is subject to you having current immunity status that complies with the Occupational Assessment, Screening & Vaccination against Specified Infectious Diseases – NSW Health Policy Directive PD2018 _009. Appointment and ongoing employment will be subject to continued compliance with the policy directive.
What they offer in this health care role:
- Generous salary packaging and Fitness Passport for eligible staff
- Opportunity to access a large range of clinical and non-clinical education programs
- Supported post graduate opportunities within applicable fields
- Careers development opportunities across the St Vincent’s Health Australia Network.
- Accrued day off once a month where applicable
- Employee Assistance Program
Application instructions for this health care job:
St Vincent’s Health Network Sydney is committed to reconciliation and encourages Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to apply for all advertised positions.
When applying for the position, Applicants will be required to upload a recent Resume as well as a separate Cover Letter addressing the Selection Criteria for the position as outlined below. External applicants are to upload their Cover Letter alongside their Resume when reaching the ‘My Experience tab >Resume/CV> Upload. For Internal applicants, this document is to be uploaded further down the page alongside your Resume under Resume/CV> Upload.
Selection criteria for Sydney Patient Transport Officer Jobs:
- Personal integrity and demonstrated commitment to the Philosophy, Mission and Values of Mary Aikenhead Ministries and St Vincent’s Health Australia
- Well developed verbal and written communication skills
- Possess current NSW Drivers’ Licence with a minimum class level of C and willingness to obtain level of LR
- Possess and maintain a Certificate III in Non-emergency Patient Transport or willingness to gain Certificate III in Non-emergency Patient Transport
- Have and maintain a Senior First Aid Certificate and Advanced Life Support
- Maintain a professional attitude and presentation, Well-developed interpersonal skills and a strong commitment to customer service
- Proven ability to successfully work as part of a team and individually, both in a supervised and unsupervised environment
- Demonstrated ability to deliver quality patient care