State Medical Assistance (SMA) are currently recruiting for suitably qualified registered paramedics to join their Wollongong and Central Coast based operations on a full time-fixed term basis.
About *Sydney Registered Paramedics Jobs:
As part of this role you would be responsible for:
- responding and assessing patients for transport to a health facility for ongoing pre or post hospital care;
- ensuring the safe transport of bariatric and specialised patients;
- the administration and supply of medication in accordance with relevant legislation and guidelines;
- the provision of responsive care at public and other events;
- liaising with relevant health care providers;
- ensuring appropriate documentation, statute and clinical requirements and guidelines are maintained and in accordance with SMA’s policies and procedures;
- providing appropriate patient care and comfort; and
- ensuring vehicles and equipment are maintained and stocked in a state of readiness.
Skills and experience:
To be eligible you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- a relevant Diploma or degree qualification with AHPRA Registration;
- minimum 3 years’ experience as a qualified paramedic;
- a current unrestricted manual driver’s licence (an unrestricted NSW manual light rigid drivers licence would be well regarded)
- good driving record
- first aid certificate and CPR (ALS1 is well regarded)
- national police check
- Working with Children Check for Paid Work
- current and up to date Record of Immunisations
- evidence of your right to work in Australia
What do you need to bring to the role?
To be successful in *Sydney Registered Paramedics Jobs you will need to:
- be medically fit to undertake the inherent requirements of the role and be able to work across shifts
- demonstrate a positive outlook and disposition with a flexible approach to adapt to business needs and hours
- possess a compliance mind to ensure the safe and efficient treatment and transport of bariatric patients
- present a professional approach and ability to remain calm under pressure
- adhere policies and guidelines regarding confidentiality and patient sensitivity
- exhibit self-motivation including a commitment to continually improve and update skills
- have a willingness to work in a small team environment.
About the business:
State Medical Assistance (SMA) is an accredited and quality certified provider of non-emergency patient transport, event emergency care and onsite medical support services in NSW. Operating a fully equipped modern fleet of vehicles, SMA is a preferred supplier for both private and public health facilities and providers in NSW.
[button open_new_tab=”true” color=”accent-color” hover_text_color_override=”#fff” size=”jumbo” rel=”canonical” rel=”nofollow” url=”https://www.seek.com.au/job/39851087?searchrequesttoken=9a095be9-f7ed-4eb3-94a3-a836a7e04ca0&type=standout” text=”APPLY & SEE MORE DETAILS ON THIS REGISTERED PARAMEDIC JOB” color_override=””]