WA Pilbara Paramedic Jobs
Safety Australia are on the lookout for ESO Paramedics for work regularly on several sites through the WA Pilbara Region. If you have your Certificate IV in Health Care and other listed qualifications be sure to send over a resume ASAP.
Performance Criteria for WA Pilbara Paramedic Jobs:
- Certificate IV in Health Care (or higher)
- Certificate III in Mine Emergency Response and Rescue (or similar)
- Intermediate computer skills including the use of Microsoft office applications
- High standard of verbal and written communication
- High level of organisation
- Excellent attention to detail
- WA Police Clearance
- Ability to show initiative and work without supervision
Desirable skills for this health care job:
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Minimum 1 year operational experience
Role Requirements for this paramedic position:
- Conduct medical treatment in an emergency
- Work in accordance with Client and SDS policies and procedures
- Conduct medical treatment in a clinic
- Conduct onsite drug and alcohol monitoring, as per client requirements
- Routine checks of emergency response equipment
- Ensure equipment is fit for purpose and ready for use
- Complete other tasks as directed by the Client
Safety Direct Solutions Pty Ltd (SDS) is a registered Training Organisation (RTO #51632) and a leading provider of industrial safety, fire, rescue, medical training and emergency services personnel in the Australasian region. Our clients depend on our team to respond to and effectively manage any emergency situation.
SDS is fanatical about attention to detail, because we know it saves lives. We understand there may only be one chance to save a life, or minimise the negative outcomes of an emergency. We provide the critical services that allow employers to focus on their commitment to have their workforce return home safely to their families at the end of every shift.