Director of Growth at Industry Pathways (expired May 2022)
Industry Pathways (IPW), trading as Australian Paramedical College (APC), is Australia’s leading provider of vocational education in pre-hospital care. We are proud to deliver in-demand industry skills to grow and support Australia’s healthcare network.
We go above and beyond to ensure the quality of our graduating students, who become leaders in their industry, working as private sector medics, patient transport officers or continuing further University study to become state paramedics.
We have nationwide reach across both students and industry employer partners, and our expansive and high-quality training facilities, student support and training teams are unmatched in the sector.
We strive to innovate and use evidence-based data to ensure we deliver industry-leading training and outstanding support to our students.
While APC’s pre-hospital training is the current business of IPW, our growth ambitions extend into adjacent education and student services niches, providing excellent growth opportunities within the role.
About The Role
As the Director of Growth, reporting directly to the Managing Directors, you will be responsible for developing and delivering IPW’s overall marketing and sales strategy and be a core member of the senior leadership team shaping the future direction and growth of the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Strategic development: Develop and own the overall strategic direction for marketing and sales, optimising the E2E pipeline to achieve business objectives and targets.
- Operational execution: Drive revenue growth through execution of the strategic plan, optimising processes, tactics and budget using data-driven insights and market research.
- Leading the team: Lead, manage, develop high-performing marketing and sales managers and teams to achieve set targets and KPIs.
- Manage the brand: Build and maintain a strong, credible, and trustworthy brand position.
- Live, breathe, and represent our vision and values.
To be successful in this position, you must be energetic and passionate about delivering an ambitious growth strategy and building great teams.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Strategic thinking and commercial acumen: you must have experience developing and implementing marketing and sales strategies and assessing commercial viability.
- Core marketing and sales experience: you can confidently deliver effective marketing campaigns (covering digital, brand, socials, and content) to generate qualified inbound leads, to then convert into student enrolments through an optimised consultative sales process.
- Excellent leadership and management skills: you can attract, motivate, coach and retain exceptional people.
- Outstanding communication skills: you can concisely and effectively communicate and provide clear direction, both written and verbal, with your team, other stakeholders, and external partners.
- Passion for innovation and experimentation: your drive and initiative means you push boundaries seeking new and better ways of working to achieve results.
- Data-driven and analytical thinking: you can confidently work with data to identify trends, diagnose underlying drivers, and capture improvement opportunities.
- A collaborative approach: you lead from the front but understand the importance of building successful cross-functional relationships at all levels.
- Empathy and caring nature: you tailor your management style to the individual, celebrating your teams’ success while always taking a student-centric approach.
- Integrity and positivity: you offer honesty and transparency in your actions, and you strive to create a high energy and positive culture across the broader sales and marketing teams.
- Desirable, but not necessary:
- Previous experience in the education sector or with an RTO.
- Previous experience in the healthcare sector.
What We Offer
Along with a generous salary and bonus structure, you will be joining a team of industry professionals who take a student-centric approach in shaping an industry as an innovative market leader.
You will enjoy:
- A fantastic coastal main campus in a state-of-the-art facility (remote option available, with routine travel to the main campus)
- A group of friendly, passionate, and ambitious colleagues
- A diverse and flexible working environment
- Genuine appreciation of work/life balance
- Open and effective stakeholder collaboration with a genuine opportunity to influence the continued growth of IPW
- A focus on quality work and commitment to continuous improvement, raising the bar in education
- Quarterly staff celebrations and awards, annual events, Christmas Parties and more!
Apply today if you believe you meet the criteria and are ready to join our fantastic team!
Australian Paramedical College is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage all applications. We are committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive work environment.
Australian Paramedical College (Industry Pathways Pty Ltd, RTO 32513)