Medical Response provides advanced first aid services to events throughout Melbourne and Victoria. Their events range from motorsport to outdoor mass gatherings, concerts and sports events.
As their operations continue to expand, they are now seeking people with any of the medical qualifications below:
- Advanced First Aid
- Ambulance Officers
- Ambulance Transport Attendants
- Patient Transport Officers
Well rounded people with experience are preferred. However, students of Health Care Disciplines will be welcomed and assisted to get their hands on experience.
To Apply for this role you will need to hold:
Duties for *First Responder Jobs Melbourne include:
- Providing first aid to people at the events
What do they provide for you:
- Medical Response, cares about their workers
- They provide further training and development with Clinical Instructors
- Competitive wages
- Flexible working hours (let us know the days you are available)
- Great for people working in the industry already
Towards the end of the hiring process they will require the following:
- Evidence of your current qualifications within the medical field, or
- Evidence of continuing study (for students not yet qualified)
- Police Check and WWC check (successful applicants can apply on employment but cannot work without these returned).
[button open_new_tab=”true” color=”accent-color” hover_text_color_override=”#fff” size=”jumbo” rel=”canonical” rel=”nofollow” url=”https://www.seek.com.au/job/39737261?searchrequesttoken=fa119e38-560e-4f57-8f55-acee6b398998&type=standard” text=”APPLY & SEE MORE DETAILS ON THIS REGISTERED PARAMEDIC JOB” color_override=””]