Kalgoorlie ESO Paramedic Jobs WA
- Permanent position
- 4 days/4 nights/4 off roster
- Residential only
Mining People Int are seeking to appoint an emergency services officer to join emergency response and security services. If you have your Certificate IV in Health Care as well as the other listed requirements be sure to send over a resume ASAP!
Kalgoorlie ESO Paramedic Jobs WA will be responsible for:
- Enhancing safety culture and performance
- Assisting in the protection assets
- Delivering emergency response and security training
- Supervising and coordinating and delivering emergency response service
- Contributing to organisational effectiveness of the ERT team
- Assisting in the development and maintenance of a information systems
- Assisting the site Paramedic with management of injuries.
This health care paramedic job requires the successful applicant have:
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training & Assessment
- Cert II in Security Operations
- Certificate IV in Health Care qualification
- Several years’ experience in mine site Emergency Response
- This is an exciting role with a contemporary and progressive company offering an attractive remuneration package for the successful person.
Unfortunately, they are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
NOTE: this job may have expired or been filled by the advertiser.