Mine Site Industrial Paramedic
Autonomous position where successful applicants can demonstrate success as an industrial paramedic over a 5 year period inclusive of qualifications in Health and Safety where you assisted in establishing a mine site emergency response capability and compliance to project HSEQ plans.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a remote industrial paramedic role
- Tertiary qualification in Paramedicine (minimum Diploma in Paramedical Science)
- Permanent working rights in Australia
- Proactive and customer orientated approach to service delivery
- Ability to effectively engage with management and site personnel
- Ability to work independently in a remote environment
- Demonstrated communication skills both verbal and written
- Previous experience in an Industrial Health Environment
- Cert IV in OH&S
- Cert IV Training
- National Police Clearance
- Full C Class drivers licence – no restrictions
To Apply Please click the ‘apply now’ to submit your application.