This advertisement has expired but is a career example
Multiple Paramedic Jobs available:
Paramedic Services Victoria are currently seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified Ambulance Transport Attendants (ATAs) and Patient Transport Officers (PTOs).
Graduated students of the Australian Paramedical College are eligible to apply for these positions.
Patient Transport Officers: Minimum Certificate III Non Emergency Patient Transport
Ambulance Transport Attendants: Minimum Diploma of Emergency Health Care or Bachelor of Health Science (Paramedic) or equivalent.
- Possess a Full Unrestricted Current Victorian Manual Driver’s licence
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Current Working with Children’s Check
- Ability to obtain a clear Current Police Check
Key responsibilities of these paramedic jobs include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring full compliance with organisational policies and procedures
- Acting as the primary carer in the assessment, treatment and transport management of patients
- Performing as part of a team to deliver high quality treatment in a timely, safe and efficient manner
- Ensuring compliance with patient care documentation requirements
- Adhering to all relevant regulations and clinical practice
- Maintaining currency of qualifications by undertaking training and updates as required
- Maintaining of work areas
Successful applicants will need to demonstrate:
- Ability to take a leadership role within the team to ensure high standards of patient care and safety
- Clear communication and good interpersonal skills
- Able to work reasonable additional hours if required
- Physically capable of performing patient transfers
For more information on these jobs we encourage you to visit their Seek page, or get in contact with Paramedic Services Victoria.
*These jobs are subject to availability. Contact Seek or Paramedic Services Victoria for more information.
What Paramedic jobs are available?
Getting your foot in the door in any industry is a daunting task. That’s why we want to make your transition from study to work as seamless as possible. We have a paramedic jobs guide which helps you learn about the different types of paramedic careers available, a jobs archive giving you a stream of potential career choices and inspiration, and up to date advice and information on how to get a job and industry trends within our blog.
To find out more about the industry, how to get started and potential paramedic jobs download our getting guide to becoming a Paramedic now!