BSBFLM303 – Contribute to Effective Workplace Relationships
Outcomes of studying the BSBFLM303 – Contribute to Effective Workplace Relationships:
- Seek, receive and communicate information and ideas
- Encourage trust and confidence
- Identify and use networks and relationships
- Contribute to positive outcomes
The unit BSBFLM303 – Contribute to Effective Workplace Relationships describes the skills and knowledge required to gather information and maintain effective relationships and networks, with particular regard to communication and representation.
This unit applies to individuals who use leadership skills including motivation, mentoring and coaching to develop efficient, effective and unified teams and facilitate communication between team members and management of the organisation.
Elements and Performance Criteria for this Paramedical Unit:
Performance Evidence for BSBFM303 – Contribute to Effective Workplace Relationships:
Performance Evidence for BSBFLM303 – Contribute to Effective Workplace Relationships
Evidence of the ability to:
- access and analyse information to achieve planned outcomes
- apply techniques for resolving problems and conflicts and dealing with poor performance within organisational and legislative requirements
- review and improve workplace outcomes in consultation with relevant personnel
- adjust interpersonal style and communications to respond to cultural and social diversity
- apply relationship management and communication skills with a range of people that:
- demonstrate integrity, respect, empathy and cultural sensitivity and promote trust
- forge effective relationships with internal and/or external people and help to maintain these networks
- encourage participation and foster contribution of and respect for ideas and feedback
- provide support to colleagues to resolve difficulties.
- communicate ideas and information to diverse audiences
- develop networks and build team relationships.
Knowledge Evidence for BSBFLM303 – Contribute to Effective Workplace Relationships
To complete the unit requirements safely and effectively, the individual must:
- give examples of how work relationships and the cultural and social environment can support or hinder achieving planned outcomes
- explain techniques for developing positive work relationships and building trust and confidence in a team
- identify relevant legislation from all levels of government that affects business operation
- describe a range of methods and techniques for communicating information and ideas to a range of stakeholders
- outline problems solving methods
- explain methods to resolve workplace conflict
- explain methods to manage poor work performance
- explain how to monitor, analyse and introduce ways to improve work relationships.
Assessment Conditions for BSBFLM303 – Contribute to Effective Workplace Relationships
Assessment must be conducted in a safe environment where evidence gathered demonstrates consistent performance of typical activities experienced in the management field of work and include access to:
- relevant legislation and regulations
- relevant workplace documentation and resources
- case studies and, where possible, real situations
- interaction with others.
To see more details on this paramedical unit BSBFLM303 – Contribute to Effective Workplace Relationships click here to view the full details here on training.gov
Want to build an amazing career in pre-hospital emergency health care?
Let’s make it happen together!
Reach out to us on 1300 377 741 or tell us a little about yourself by completing a career pathway plan!
Choose from these qualifications:
HLT31120 – Certificate III in Non-emergency Patient Transport
HLT41120 – Certificate IV in Health Care
HLT51020 – Diploma of Emergency Health Care