The Australian Paramedical College Open Day on November 9th is the best opportunity to experience student life, learn more about our course options and see firsthand the benefits of being an APC graduate!
Here’s what to expect on the day:
– Live demonstrations on how to treat patients in different scenarios
– Skills stations such as IV cannulation, airway management, amputation, CPR races
– Meet with our paramedic trainers
– Chat with current students about their experience
– Speak with graduates and find out what they are doing now
– Discover what career options are available after graduating
– London Ambulance Traineeship discussions
– Meet with student course advisors to discuss your study options, which course is right for you, applying and enrolling; and
– Talk with our student support team about what support you will receive during your course
You might think that the internet has all the answers, but there’s some things you should hear from people themselves. If you’re serious about pursuing a career in health care, we’d love to talk with you at our open day!
To see what past students have said about APC, see our paramedical student reviews & interviews here at our Student Speak Portal!
Study online, (we have an app too) and go to clinical workshops to get that hands-on experience.