- Bachelor Paramedic Practice
- Cert III Mines Rescue – BG4 Underground, Fire Fighting, Breathing Apparatus, Vertical Rescue, HAZMAT, Road Crash Rescue & Confined Space Rescue
- Collect Specimens for Drugs of Abuse Testing
- Paediatric Life Support
- Cert IV Training and Assessment
- Venepuncture and Blood Collection
- Working With Children Check
Career Snapshot: I have been working in mining in an Emergency Services capacity for around 5 years in WA. These sites can be either Surface Mining or Underground mines. Sites I’ve worked at include areas from the Gascoyne, Goldfields, Pilbara, and The Mid-West. Working at these sites have been in a team-based environment and in solo capacities.